- All Borough Council car parks are operational 24 hours per day. The chargeable period is between 8am and 6pm, Monday to Saturday
- Parking charges vary across each car park depending on whether short or long stay
- Blue badge holders: Parking free of charge on Tamworth Borough Council-run car parks
- Motorcycle users: You can use any carpark but there is dedicated space at Spinning School Lane and Corporation Street car park (next to Assembly rooms). Parking for motorcycle users is free of charge.
- Coach and motor homes: One dedicated coach and motor home parking area (up to eight vehicles) at the Jolly Sailor Coach Park, Bonehill Road. Daily rate – £1.50 applies. Motor homes are not permitted on any other Tamworth Borough Council car parks. Overnight camping is not permitted.
- Cashless payments can be made on the Phone and Pay smartphone app or by calling a new local number, 01827 234567. Users can also register for the system online at www.phoneandpay.com
- All parking on the retail parks is free, although some car parks are locked when the store closes.