Just a short walk or an even shorter drive from the historic old town centre, Tamworth boasts three retail parks, Ventura, Jolly Sailor and Cardinal Point - all showcasing the leading UK retail brands in a purpose-built area that is easy to access with free parking in front of every store. (Time restrictions may apply for free parking, see signage outside the stores.)
There is a choice of two major supermarkets with ASDA and Sainsbury’s as well as a large M&S store offering a full range including a Food Hall.
With a great fashion offer from M&S, River Island, New Look, Next and Outfit, you will be spoiled for choice.
The site also offers some great cafes and eating venues, which a huge choice to suit all tastes.
With leisure options close by, you can mix some retail therapy with cinema, bowling or real snow skiing for a perfect, full day out.
- Asda featuring Decathlon Sports
- Costa Coffee
- Currys featuring PC World and Carphone Warehouse
- JD Sports
- Just for Pets - opening 11 December 2021
- M&S with cafe
- New Look
- Next featuring Paperchase, Virgin Holidays and Costa Coffee
- River Island
- Smyths Toys
- W H Smiths
- Wren Kitchens
Jolly Sailor/Cardinal Point:
- Aldi - opening 9 Dec 2021
- Bensons for Beds
- Costa Coffee
- Furniture Village
- Home Bargains - coming March 2022
- Oak Furnitureland
- Pets at Home including Companion Care Veterinary Surgery
- Pizza Express
- Sainsburys featuring a cafe and Anytime Fitness
- Tapi Carpets
- T K Maxx
Ventura Retail Park, including Jolly Sailor/Cardinal Point, is owned and operated by Aucott Group.